Let’s share our love of all things crafting supplies today! Since my (adorably) petite apartment doesn’t allow for an entire room dedicated to crafting, I have to pick and choose my favorite materials so they don’t take over. Even so, it gets a little dicey sometimes. The kitchen table is covered in DIY business just as often as it’s covered in food. Here are the supplies that always make the cut.
- Mod Podge (I mean, come on. This stuff is amazing. Gloss? Matte? Don’t even get me started on the Dimensional Magic. Just yes.)
- Yarn (I’m a very slow knitter and crocheter, but that’s not all that yarn is good for. So many Christmas ornaments started as lowly balls of yarn.)
- Felt (Excellent for Halloween costumes, Christmas ornament, and pretty much everything else.)
- Circle Cutter (Game. Changer.)
- ALL THE PAPER (Thanks, Joann Fabrics coupons!)
- Iron On Stuff (This has been my go-to present material for a while now. Printed sheets for custom designs or iron on letters for graphic tees. Solid.)
- Hot Glue (Am I the only one that consistently ignores Martha Stewart’s advice to keep a bowl of ice water nearby?)
- Jars (This can get into hoarding territory. But they’re so useful! All the DIY stuff goes in these bad boys.)
- Glitter. (This is divisive, I know.)
- Superglue (I have a love-hate relationship with this guy. Mostly because I cannot use it without getting on myself. Seriously, every single time. It’s a problem.)
So there you have it! The crafting supplies I can’t live without. What about you? Am I missing anything you think would change my craft game? Share!